Film and advertising
The North Shore of Minnesota is home to some of the most dramatic and excellent landscapes. The have been many movies and countless advertisements filmed along the shore. Day Tripper of Duluth offers assistance to the film industry and advertising groups. Our guides can help you from the start with location scouting to final filming.
Whether you are looking to film from the water or high along the ridgeline above Lake Superior we can provide the local knowledge and expertise for your unique final product. Please take a look below to see some of the samples we’ve assisted with.
Price varies based on duration of event, equipment, guides, and Day Tripper of Duluth promotion opportunity. Please contact us for more info.
What We provide
Day Tripper of Duluth will plan and organize:
• Location scouting and suggestions
• Transportation services
• Assisting with filming and location permits
• Gear rental, transport, and assistance
• Contacts or set up for larger motorized watercraft or indoor locations (may require additional deposit).
• Professional underwater and aerial film by Christian Dalbec (requires additional deposit).
• Extras for scenes
• Managing catered meal (organizing, pick-up, etc., cost is separate from tour costs)
Music video location scouting and filming assistance for The Cactus Blossoms.
Professional rider Andrew Taylor experiencing some North Shore geology.
Explore Minnesota Super Bowl Commercial. Day Tripper assisted with all winter scenes.
To start you planning please send us a message or give Jake a call at 219.390.1605. We look forward to working with you!