booking and availability
*Tours start at $54.00 per rider - For same day availability please call!
TOUR TIMES: (April 1)
• Monday April 1st
•Tours starting at 9a and departing on the hour
* For up-to-date availability please click "book now" above
• Bike, helmet, telescope, and pepper spray
• Biking instruction and tips
• Nature and history tour
• Bigfoot specific tracking lessons
• Small group to guide ratio
• Departure location from where the most recent scat has been seen
• Recommend for people 13+ only (we might have to pedal fast to follow or escape)
* Weather FAQs
* Not sure what to bring? Packing list here.
* 2 person minimum group size per tour
Head out into the vast wilderness of Northern Minnesota in search of the legendary bigfoot. The extreme winter of 2018-2019 formed more ice than normal on Lake Superior which allowed a group of the creatures to hunt freshwater whales (kayak tours available) from the ice. With the ease of the hunting they got a bit chubby and have been slow retreating into the deep woods.
We offer tours on the hour when a bigfoot has been spotted. We have found that by riding our Specialized Fat Boy bikes we can more easily cover the distances needed to see the spectacular creatures. We’ve also had good luck following at their pace (about 20 mph walking). Our bigfoot tracking dog, Klaus, has been extremely successful this year in tracking them down (as seen in the video)
Be sure to check out other bigfoot info in Northern MN.